What trainings are available?
All services including trainings are tailored to your particular goals and context. For the most part we don’t have “off-the-shelf,” one-size-fits-all trainings. That said, there are some topics that we’ve provided training on so often, for so many different orgs, that we can have a tailored version ready to go with relatively little planning in most cases. This list gives some examples – but don’t let it limit you! We specialize in designing learning experiences to meet your goals by helping your group take whatever its best next steps are in this moment, even if – especially if – we haven’t done exactly that same training before.
How much do your services cost?
An initial consultation is always free. We’ll talk for about half an hour to an hour, and start to figure out what services will be most useful to you. Then, we’ll be able to give you a cost estimate, and a detailed proposal if desired.
- Almost all consulting services are priced hourly. Beginning in 2022, the hourly consulting rate is $150 for most nonprofits and small businesses, and $175 for very large nonprofits, most colleges, and medium- to large businesses.
- For training sessions, we can estimate in advance the amount of prep time required and provide a definite cost up front. In most cases, a short (<3 hours) training with two facilitators starts at $1750.
- Travel expenses are additional. We typically require a minimum project cost of $1200 per facilitator per night to make an overnight trip worthwhile.
Equity pricing model:
- We strive to keep our services accessible to the communities and organizations that need them, while honoring our consultants’ expertise and efforts by paying a fair and livable wage. Organizations wishing to request a discount should contact us for an application form. Discounts are allocated based on availability of funds and on the principles of equity, impact, and supporting the leadership of those most impacted by societal injustices.
- To fund these discounts, we accept voluntary donations from clients and others who can afford to contribute. This project of Think Again is fiscally sponsored by the Peace Development Fund (PDF), a 501(c)(3) public foundation. Through PDF you can make a tax-deductible contribution to support Think Again providing discounted services for groups and organizations that need them, at this link.
Where are you located?
Think Again has trainers based in in Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, and Washington State. Trainers’ availabilities and specializations vary – the best trainer/s for you may not be the ones who live closest. We gladly travel outside these areas to provide trainings in other locations (when the current public health situation makes that feasible). We can also offer any training or non-training services remotely.
How far in advance do you book?
We can usually do an initial intake consultation within a week or two. Trainings should be booked at least 4 weeks in advance, longer if you have to have a specific date. For larger, in-depth consulting projects, we are usually booking at least a few months out.
Is your question not answered here? Contact us!