We offer tailored trainings to meet your group’s own training goals, open-to-the-public training series, and soon, self-paced online trainings:
Upcoming Open-to-the-Public Trainings (all online)
There are no upcoming open-to-the-public trainings at this time.
Most of our trainings are for groups within an organization, tailored to your particular group, context and need. Learning about equity and social justice issues is always a life-long process, and our goal is to help your team take the best next step in its journey, whatever that may be.
Trainings aren’t magic. A training can’t transform an organization overnight or undo the complex legacies of inequality we all live in. But it can be one crucial piece in an overall plan for moving an organization toward effective social justice practices.
Our trainings are engaging and interactive. Experienced facilitators support your team to not only learn new information, but also apply their learning to generate new realizations and possibilities. At the same time, the group is building relationships by exercising their social justice muscles together, leading to improved capacity to carry the work forward both individually and as a team.
Some training topics we offer include:
- Trans/forming Allyship: Building Skills to Support Trans People in Your Community
- and a whole suite of trans inclusion trainings specifically for campus contexts
- Untangling Privilege
- De-fusing Implicit Bias
- Spinning Straw into Gold: Microaggressions as Teachable Moments
- Transformative Allyship (across all kinds of identities)
- Exploring Class & Classism
- Collaborative Leadership: Working Together to Make Stuff Happen
Further examples of training topics and formats can be found here.